You will need to provide the following documents in their original form to Student Loan:
- National Insurance Number
- Bank Statement
- Benefit letters for any benefits you receive (e.g. Jobseeker’s Allowance, Housing Benefit, Income Support, Working Tax Credit)
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Partner’s passport details (applicable to those who are married)
- Partner’s National Insurance Number (applicable to those who are married)
- Birth certificates for all children (applicable to those with children)
- Self-Employment papers (applicable to those that are self-employed)
- If you qualify for this level of help, you need to apply in the same way as UK students. Click( website link) here and create a 24 + Student loan account.
For full details about eligibility and the application process, click here( Link)
You can also visit the Student Loans Company website for more information.