You will need to provide the following documents in their original form to Student Loan:

  • Passport
  • National Insurance Number
  • Bank Statement
  • Benefit letters for any benefits you receive (e.g. Jobseeker’s Allowance, Housing Benefit, Income Support, Working Tax Credit)
  • Marriage certificate (if applicable)
  • Partner’s passport details (applicable to those who are married)
  • Partner’s National Insurance Number (applicable to those who are married)
  • Birth certificates for all children (applicable to those with children)
  • Self-Employment papers (applicable to those that are self-employed)
  • If you qualify for this level of help, you need to apply in the same way as UK students. Click( website link)  here and create a 24 +  Student loan account.

For full details about eligibility and the application process, click here( Link)

You can also visit the Student Loans Company website for more information.