To be eligible for one of these loans you must:
- be aged 24 or over at the start of your course.
- be undertaking an eligible course at an approved college or training organisation in England.
- be living in the UK on the first day of your course
- have been living in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before starting your course
- be a UK national or have ‘settled status’ (this means there’s no restrictions on how long you can stay
You may also be eligible if you:
- are an EU national or a family member of one
- are a refugee
- have humanitarian protection (as a result of a failed application for asylum)
- are a migrant worker
- are the child of a Swiss national
- are the child of a Turkish worker
Check details on which type of courses are eligible by contacting our admission office.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss