The 30-credit BTEC Level 3 Certificate offers a specialist qualification that focuses on particular aspects of employment within the appropriate vocational sector. The BTEC Level 3 Certificate is a qualification which can extend a learner’s programme of study and give vocational emphasis. The BTEC Level 3 Certificate is broadly equivalent to one GCE AS Level. The BTEC Level 3 Certificate is also suitable for more mature learners, who wish to follow a vocational programme of study as part of their continued professional development or who want to move to a different area of employment.
180 to 240 guided learning hours
- Formal Teaching: 60 to 80 Hours (Lecturing, Tutoring, seminars and/or workshops)
- Directed Learning: 60 to 80 Hours (Discussion, Group Study, Advanced Reading, Research)
- Independent Learning: 60 to 80 hours (Extended research, working through core texts, preparing assignments)
Number of Modules
Weight of Each Module
12 Months (Flexible)
From April 2012
Review of the Award
Once in a year by BIRD Academic Council
- Principles of Administrative Services
- Management in Business Environment
- Principles of Business Strategies
- Sales Management
BIRD’s extended syllabus and study guideline include a list of books and journals for learners to should study on. Additionally, learners should collect BIRD’s specimen coursework and/or examination papers from their study centres. Registered learners can download these from BIRD Website after logging in.
O’ Level with two years’ working experience, or A Level/equivalent .
Assignment Based .
What qualifications will I gain?
- Certificate in Business Management and Strategy
Certificate in Business Management & Strategy leads learners to level 4 Diploma in Business Management and Strategy or any other lever 4 diploma in business majors to be awarded by various UK and overseas awarding bodies
Please enquire at admission office to find out the fees on 07943874969 or fill the “Get Course Information Kit” form within this page. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
What should I do next?
For a free consultation call a Specialist Consultant on 07943874969.